Choosing a driving school
It can be quite difficult to choose a good driving school. Luckily, there are things to look out for. We'll tell you more about that on this page.
One of the most important things you can look at is the pass rate of a driving school. If more than 50% of the people who take driving lessons with the school pass the exam on the first try, we're speaking of a good driving school.
It may be that your family or friends have already taken lessons at a driving school. Ask about their experiences!
Name of the driving school
A requirement of the CBR is that the name of a driving school corresponds with the name on their instructor passenger car and the name under which the driving school is registered with the CBR. Check this before you start, this way you will not find yourself in any unexpected situations.
If a driving instructor wants to give driving lessons, they will need a WRM qualification. Ask your driving instructor about this before you start your driving lessons.
Good driving school
At Examencentrum we will briefly list the qualities of a good driving school. The driving school works with:
- A good pass rate;
- A lesson card showing your progress with your lessons;
- Clear agreements in case a lesson, instructor or instructor passenger car is cancelled;
- An explanation as to why it's a good idea to do an interim test at CBR;
- Patience: you will only take the exam when you're able to drive safely and independently;
- Service: your own instructor will accompany you while you drive to the interim test and the exam. This way he or she can assist you better with the follow-up;
- Instructors who are legally authorised to give driving lessons.
Practice for your CBR theory exam
Start practising right away